13960: Antoine Re:13941: Minsky: Reminder. Haitian Films-Diaspora Film Festival (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <pascal.antoine@verizon.net>

For anyone who is interested, I’ve posted video previews of some of the Haitian films which will be shown at the African Diaspora Film Festival.

http://www.haitixchange.com/article_0028.asp

I’ve also been asked to host the “A Night in Haiti” special event on December 5th and would love to see all of you there!

Pascal Antoine
HaitiXchange
http://www.HaitiXchange.com
Peyi Nou Pap Tonbe!