13965: Du Tuyau and crisis (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

This from a friend today. I feel sorry, really, Haiti.
This one paragraph from friend email say all all, everything to me.

<<<I getting more and more sick about Haiti's trouble.  I am
scared that twenty years from now I'll 55 and we will still in the same mess.  This week I was reading a book of Demesvar Délorme (1848) is just like the book was about the crisis we living now.

Happy holiday!>>>

Happy holidays, you corbett people. But think, of sentence. think of sentence from friend, please.

My friend, I sorry for Haiti too.
Du Tuyau