13988: Du Tuyau Re: Simidor and Declaratory Declaration (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

{In a message, Mister Simidor at 10:40:08 a.m. 05 December, 2002}
[Dear and esteemed du Tuyau,]

Woy! I "dear and esteemed"? Nice! I proud. I feel saying like saying "le roi est mort, vive le roi" (King died is really dead, but long live King).

But I serious today, very seriously serious. I like beautiful statement discussions philosophical Mister Simidor "In a message of yesterday at 10: 40 a.m.". But, Mister Simidor, I have few objections in Mister Corbett courtroom internet discussion email list.

I think you like and want revolution. Oh Revolution!! Haiti revolution every years so many for long, long, long time. Epi? Epi anyen!! (After revolution, nothing!! No, same thing past). I say because Haitians all time revolution talk. Haiti reform Haiti needs for me, no revolution.

Experience tells be cautious with all revolutionary revolutions talk, talk, talk. Because,... epi, anyen.

I give you one example from Haiti High School when I small child teenager.

I had teacher very, very smart and funny in Haiti. He tell joke sometimes rarely, but jokes deep meaning in Haiti contextuality context. He one time tells joke about a magistrate (préfet) in Port-au-Prince. Magistrate has French Préfet from Paris, homologue, visit. Magistrate Haiti political job, no prepared for job. Bibi, the teacher we call like that, Bibi tells class French magistrate talk to Haitian homologue. French asks Haitian in good French beautiful language: "Who is most read all the time writer French writer from France in Port-au-Prince, you think?" Préfet (magistrate Haitian) thinks, thinks, thinks... Then he says in beautiful French: "Je crois que c'est Préface". Get it? Okay, okay. I explain.

Every book has preface in book first pages. So Magistrate Haitian thinks everything book write is written by Mister Preface.

Now, this like that for Haiti. Every time problem in Haiti, problem politique, everyone opposition no think to discuss problems and find mechanisms for solution. Everyone thinks "Revolution". Revolution answer everything.

You send petition this week to Mister tèt chóv, Aristide to resign. Question for you. You and I say, okay Aristide let's go to him. We say, Mister Aristide, the people no want you no more, you resign. Now Mister Aristide say, okay, okay, okay Mister Simidor, I resignation. He go Tabarre retire, or out country he go. What you do next? You follow constitutional mechanisms, like say Article 148 and 149 Haiti's Constitution (link: http://www.haiti.org/constitu/tit05ch3.htm#Top), or you do totally different and have new constitution? How many constitutions so far Haiti? Adye Bondye. How sadly sad.

Now, before I go for weekend to wash pots and dishes restaurant and eat manje dómi (sleep food), I want say this thing. I hope you no mad because no about you.

I remember a Black guy Senegal die last year. He poet, writer, Académie Française, president his country until 1980 he say bye-bye voluntarily. He wrote beautiful poem in French he call poem "Woman naked, Woman black". Remember? I know you know Mister Simidor. You must like Léopold Cedar Senghor. He wrote:

Femme nue, femme noire (woman naked, woman black)
Vêtue de ta couleur qui est vie, (dressed with your color that life is)
De ta forme qui est beauté (dressed with beautiful shape your shape is beautiful)

Every Black Panther intellectual negritude loves loves poem. But, Mister Senghor says bad things upset every body. He wrote later that "emotion is Black, and reason is white" (L'émotion est nègre, la raison est héllène). Okay, that bad, right?

Well yes true truthfully so you're right, because if you think of Mandela leader (no emotion, only and mostly reason and loyalty). But if you think Haiti today, with everybody talking change, change, change, revolution without think deeper about things and consequences, aftermath later speaking, Senghor was absolutely right! Absolutely!!!

Emotion gets the best of us in the worse way, my restaurant boss says beautiful English beautifully so.

Think about this, Mister Simidor, thoughtfully so!!

L'émotion émotionellement a détruit d'une manière destructive l'intelligence rationelle rationellement de nos meilleurs penseurs qui pensivement recommencent avec la même bêtise bêtement sans y penser rationellement.

Jean Du Tuyau, moun fou.