14018: Dorce: Re: 13917: de Wind: to Sanok; Craig; Nadal List of drugs (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 12/2/02 9:14:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, Kimberly De Wind
<miss_dewind@hotmail.com>writes:

<< Please note from the time i wrote this post i have clarified to my own
sound
 approval of Mr. Nadal's sources. As such my post stands as the following...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What does this mean?  Does this mean you believe this grocery list of meds
are actually prescribed for Aristide?  Or for the sake of your post, you are
assuming it is a real list?

I would be shocked out of my socks if he takes any of this medication.
Although being a target of death threats for a good 15 years is enough to
warrant some kind of medicinal aid for calming the nerves!  This is pure
propaganda devised by FRAPH advisors and fed to the CIA or perhaps the other
way around, who knows!  (well, THEY know..)  Along with the fake
hospitalization of Aristide, in a Canadian mental hospital at a time when he
was proven to be elsewhere (in Europe I think).  So speculating on his
ability to lead a country under a load of medication that would stupify an
elephant, is feeding the propagandists, not providing clarity and light to
the subject.

Kathy Dorce~