14022: Dorce:Re: 13981: Sainno: I BEG TO DIFFER: Aristide Is not Crazy (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 12/6/02 5:59:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, Fabina Sainno
<fabinas@hotmail.com>writes:

<< No, Mr. Aristide is not crazy; his end is pure revenge. >>

Without quoting all that other stuff, let's just take this repeat tag line.
I'm assuming that this poster knows as much about what is in Aristide's heart
as I do.  So I'm going to counter with this:

No, President Aristide is not crazy, his end is Haiti's pure triumph over
misery.

Unfortunately, Haiti's betters feel that improvement in the lifestyle of the
average Haitian means LESS for them.  I think "revenge" is the elite's
fearful word for "justice".  There are always those who feel that success for
some is failure for others.  The truth is, lifting up the poorest people of
Haiti is a triumph for all of Haiti.

Yes, President Aristide is not crazy,  his end is Haiti's pure triumph over
misery.

Kathy Dorce~