14026: Senou: HCR: Creating a Natonal Link with a national extension: you are invited (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

HCR Creating a National Link with an international
extension

“Avant l’heure n’est pas, après l’heure n’est plus
l’heure, l’heure c’est l’heure”

My friends, yesterday is history no matter what had
happened, it was beautiful, it was awful, it was
painful this should be behind your back.
The questions you should ask yourself: What can you do
today to improve your life? What can you do today to
assist your community? And what can you do today to
assist your country?
Not because something has never been done before that
you should not try. Each of you has the ability and
the capacity to make change in your life, in your
community, in your district, in your state, in your
country and in the world.
You are the only person who can believe in you, others
will trust you, but remember a famous quote from a
famous US President “Trust but verify” Ronald Reagan,
others will give you the benefice of the doubt but at
the end you have to prove it and live by it.
My friends, you are responsible for your own destiny.
The choice you make in life will dictate your future,
without any doubt you will be judged by the society
and that judgment will base solely by your action.
Again a famous quote from a famous Haitian writer “Nul
ne peut être jugé que par ses pairs” Janvier
My friends, you should stand somewhere and your
standings are linked to the principles that you
believe in, to your lifestyle, to your family
tradition and to your aspiration. Each of you has a
goal, it may be unachievable right now but you still
have one. Therefore, you should manage yourself and
act accordingly to reach that goal. Always believe in
yourself, keep your hope alive, don’t ever look back;
people will stand by you, people will work with you
but you have to give them a reason for.

In HCR, we are going to create a National Link with an
international extension; we are going to do the same
thing the Jews have been doing for Israel since the
birth of that Jewish state in 1948. We intend to
become the backbone support of Haiti.
Today, if Washington has information pertinent to
Haitians, we do not have a way to disseminate that
information to the Haitian population throughout the
U.S, Canada and other part of the world. With this
link, we will be able to do so
Now the first legitimate question you are going to
ask: Who is Joseph Alfred?  For now, I’m a dedicated
High School Teacher and a Soccer Coach, I believe that
we can always do more, more and more.

NB: HCR is a non-profit organization, any further
information: such as registration, membership fee and
so on, please send an email to HCR Information
hcrinfor@hcronline.org  we are looking for a few
dedicated people who have Haiti in their heart
everywhere in this planet and ready to work for a
better Haiti and to help structuring the Haitian
Community. I take this opportunity to say a big Thank
you to my Quebecois folks, you had voted for my
brother Jean Alfred and ipso facto make him the first
Haitian elected Deputé oversea, without him I would
not be where I am today, you did not see the color of
his skin nor where he is from, you had voted for an
idea and he had delivered big. Today, the youngest
member of the Alfred’s Family is asking you all
Haitian Nationals and Friends of Haiti to become the
backbone support of Haiti and Haitian Communities via
HCR. I urge each and everyone to give that emerging
organization which is expected to become the most
powerful Haitian organization in this planet a chance
and the opportunity to grow.
Together we, Haitian Nationals and Friends of Haiti,
can make a difference.

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Founder/CEO

Haitian Community Relations, Inc