14033: Haitian Times RE: 14020: Dorce: Re: 13979: Haitian Times: Memories of the past (fwd)

From: Haitian Times <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

Kathy, you're right. I believe he was never right for Haiti. I always saw
him as the conscience of Haiti. A thorn on the side of the governments. But
I respected the people's will in electing him. The point that people are
missing is that Aristide was set up for failure. He could never deliver what
was expected of him and what he promised. Sober minded people in Haiti have
always stayed very far away from politics. They know that it means dead.
Izmery, Malary and now we have khwaly (sp) You see you enter politics at
your own peril.