14051: Arthur recommends "A Port-au-Prince Journal" (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

A Port-au-Prince Journal
Text and photos by Adam Jones
http://adamjones.freeservers.com/haitijournal.htm

--

This journal covers impressions, encounters, and experiences from three weeks
spent in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, in December 2001 and January 2002. Side trips
to Pétionville, Kenscoff, and the coastal town of Jacmel are also featured.
As well, my travelling companion, Miriam Tratt, and I visited Haiti's north
coast, in and around Cap-Haïtien. This is covered separately in "A Taste of
Paradise in Haiti (Yes, Haiti)", elsewhere on this site.