14053: Chamberlain comments on 14043: Pina on Khawly's Death (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

>  Pina wrote:

> Gerald Khawly was indeed assassinated. The one major point that has been
> left out of the press about Khawly's killing is that it has been
confirmed
> he was among the few gas station owners who ignored ANADIPP's
participation
> in the Convergence lead general strike on December 4.

I don't know why he was killed (drugs seems much more likely, if not simple
robbery).  To always flatly suggest a cause that fits neatly into a
blinkered pattern of how the world _ought_ to be so as to give a satisfying
white-and-wealthy armchair view of "the revolution" is not thinking, it's
blind belief (which is much easier than thinking, of course).  Though we
will be solemnly told it's thinking.

        Greg Chamberlain