14076: Jeanty: Needs help in deportation case

From: Volumny Jeanty <volumny@optonline.net>

[Corbett note:  Volumny Jeanty is not a list member.  If you wish
to reply, please do so directly to him at the address above.]

Request:

Greetings Sir or Madam,

I am Volumny Jeanty.  I am currently looking for help in a deportation case.
What I need is the following: death statistics of people who were deported
in Haiti, prison conditions for deportees, how long are they detained, and
last their fate.

Thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail and thank you in advance for
your help.

Please send your response to Volumny@optonline.net