14101: bouki: on Ives replies (fwd)

From: bouli paradi <boukinanparadi@yahoo.com>

Why should Haiti depend upon what the U.S. wants?
Could we have a haitian gov which encourages
agricultural production instead of allowing politicos
tarrif free rice imports?

Could we have a gov which will actually finish the
road from artibonit so that a truck of rice can
drive into port at a price comparable to the
ship from Louisianna?

No, haiti gov tears up plas to put up a new one
with cur pres name on it. roads not built.

Jhow about stop begging for u.s. to give us money
and return to doing our own busines.

thousands of new nissan patrol and mitsubishi are
dirven around port by OFFICIEL every day. money
shoud be spent on agrikol.

make all officiel keep money in haitian bank
instead of miami, stop blaming everyone else for
koripsyon.