=?x-unknown?q?14104=3A__Re=3A_14095=3A_Chamberlain_replies_to?==?x-unknown?q?_Racine_14092=3A_=5BISO-8859-1=5D_=A0Khawly_=28fw?==?x-unknown?q?d=29?=

From: RRoss44699@aol.com

I may have misread the statement (the clarity of which is debatable), but the implications thereof were clearly meant to link Gerald to drug trafficking.  If it wasn't meant to do so, then I don't see the relevance of the statement to Gerald's life.
I find it appalling that people try to "covertly" justify deaths such as Gerald's and Mirielle's by slandering the victims.  Maybe I'm misreading again, but I have been reading the e-mails and get the distinct sense that this is the case (although I also acknowledge those e-mails in defense).  Anyone who knew Mirielle would cringe at the outrageous accusation that she could be leader of a death squad.  Further, for those who are interested in learning who Gerald Khawly really was, it is only fair to discuss the good that he did for the country.  Out of fairness to the deceased, maybe take some time to research that.  I think we are too interested in discussing why someone might have deserved to be assasinated when we should really be focusing on the damage that such assasinations are inflicting upon Haiti.  Not just for those of us who knew the victims, but for the whole country, which is inevitably brutalized by these outrageous acts of terror.