14106: Monsanto: Re: 14070: (Chamberlain) Canada wants Francophonie human rights watchdog (mention of Haiti (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Let's dismantle the paraph about Haiti. Is it fair to see

Suggestion :

     Paradis suggested the Francophonie could help ease strife in member
state Haiti, where political tensions and violence are rapidly escalating.

FACT :

     "There are eight million French-speakers in Haiti."

Conclusion:

"If there is a place on the planet where the words democracy, good
governance and human rights should apply, it's surely in Haiti," he said.

 Personal opinion : By signing to be part of this Francophonie thing we have
brought
about the blatant human right abuse to our 8 million people.We are denying
the Haitian
people of their right to have their own language.We are doing it to
ourselves.