14108: Arthur on Mireille Durocher Bertin again.. (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

Charles Arthur writes:

Poor Mireille Durocher Bertin -  what nasty things people write about her,
and all untrue. The photograph taken by my colleague Leah Gordon in July or
August 1994 that shows her organising a pro-military regime demonstration in
which leading members of FRAPH, such Louis Jodel Chamblain, also played a
prominent role, does not exist. This photo, which shows her leading the
demonstrators' chants by shouting through a megaphone in front of the FADH
headquarters in Champ de Mars, does not exist. It was never taken. I have
never seen it. I do not exist. The military regime that overthrew the elected
government in September 1991 did not exist. No one who opposed the military
regime in the years 1991-94 was ever killed. And we all lived happily ever
after.......