14131: Karshan responds to Edouard re: Aristide's Cayes speech (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

I checked quickly with the translator and she assured me that the speech she
used, which was taken from the Palace Website does contain the text in
question.  I will try to get it to the list this weekend.  Also, because the
President clarifies or addresses some of the points in the Les Cayes speech
in subsequent comments at the airport, the translator is rushing to get those
down as well.