14141: Laleau -- more on break from politics

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Dear Sanba--Thanks for that comment. I just posted something similar to
the
List, and perhaps something we could do as List members is try to model in
our
own List behavior the kinds of behaviors and attitudes that would be
healthy in
any society, even in Haiti and the US. For one, as you said, "try not to
make
statements that we do not know for a fact are true." Perhaps other list
members
have specific suggestions as to healthy behaviors that we could implement
among
ourselves as one small way of establishing a healthy society, even if it's
only
a "Corbett's List Society." I think Bob's guidelines are an effort in that
direction, even though it's a moderated list and not a complete democracy.
--nancy laleau