14147: Du Tuyau, sharing thoughts on business opening soon in Haiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I go to work for promotion. Only one reason my boss give me: I become too big on food. So now, I work salad. That way, I eat only food diet like Caesar salad. So I start thinking.... Why salad call Caesar? Is because Caesar like white sauce on salad? hum... Thinking. Now boss give me more time to thinking. Why for? Because I no more very busy all time.

Thinking as I thinking, I say to me, maybe I go Haiti and open restaurant in 1 or 2 year. I go Jeremie because nice town, many trees, and many people come for beauty natural of green trees. But I still thinking...

 ... Haiti, everybody politics. So for protection, I decide I have to. Must I Convergence partisan, or Lavalas? Thinking? ... If I open business and I Lavalas, maybe somebody come kill me for opinion politics. ... Thinking ... If I open business and I Convergence, maybe somebody come kill me too for opinion politics. Bad two times every side.

But, Lavalas no have no National Lavalas for Human Rights. So I Lavalas die, nobody cares for me and maybe say after, I drug dealer.

But If I Convergence and open business and die, maybe I have chance they look killer for finding killer because... there is National Convergence for Human Rights. So everybody force gouvernement to find killer.

So I decide truthfully that maybe better it's good to say when business I open in Jeremie, that I Convergence. Therefore technically speaking, I from now on Convergence.

Du Tuyau