14160: Corbett attempts to get back to work!!!!

Okay, folks, it's Sunday monring at 7:45 AM, and I've been laying around
in bed too long.  Thanks for all the kind notes.  I am home and doing
well.

I figured I'd use this operation as the first time in my life to behave
like a macho guy, so I took a bottle of Barbancourt rum to the hospital
with me and told the doctor:  "Don't give me an anesthic, I'll just drink
this."  But he'd have none of that, and anesthized me.  Then he drank the
rum and surgery went perfectly!

I came home Friday and tried to sit here at the computer, but it hurt too
much, nothing would work.  My computer chair was too low and on wheels and
moved.  WE got a dining room chair, again too low. Tried a third no luck.

But they did set up a comode for me in this computer room since it gives
me privacy and opens the bathroom for others.  I noticed yesterday that
when I was on the camode I was just at the right height for the computer.
So, now I am both writing this first new-session Haiti note and using the
comode at the same time.

Let's get things rolling.  THere's lots to catch up on, but it will take a
while.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bob Corbett