14174: Sanba: Re:14088: Nadal replies to Ives on FRAPH's Leadership (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

The bottom line is twofold as far I am concerned. First, Nobody should be killed, including Mrs Bertin and those from Cité Soleil. Second, member or not, Mrs. Bertin was certainly not ready to condemn FRAPH, a criminal association in the true sense of the word. What about Mr. Nadal?
Having said that, I wish this particular intervention from Mr. Nadal help him being more objective himself. Everybody knows that Lavalas is criticized for being stingy informing on its own achievements in terms of schools, clinics, road, being built. Speaking then of propaganda referring to Lavalas is at least questionable.

I will add that we shall not call the name of God in vain, above all when we know we are going astray from His Word.