14179: Senou: Haitian of the Year (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

The Haitian of the Year

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Each year I nominate the Haitian of the Year, the
first person of year I had nominated was Mr. Frank
Etienne in 1999, the Haitian of the millennium
Toussaint Louverture, the Haitian of the year  for
2001 was Judge Gassant and now the Haitian of the Year
for 2002 is ...
One single man is in charge for making that decision
for Time Magazine and respective to Haiti, I am the
only one entitle to that right.
I, like Time Magazine, keep track on events going on
in Haiti for Time in the world. Time Magazine does not
feel comfortable to select Ben Laden if we rely on
popularity contest. The Haitian of the Year is:
Toussaint Louverture.

I have to remind each and everyone that the person of
the year is not a popularity contest.
I do not have to give any reason why I select so and
so, but this year in selecting Toussaint Louverture, I
want to send a message that should remind every
Haitian that someone had sacrificed for them. He used
his prestigious post to free his brothers and sisters
from slavery.

Happy Holidays

12-23-02
Senou