14185: Jean Du Tuyau for Anniversary Birthday Haiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear good people of wonderfully nice and warm holiday-season heart,

I preparing seasoning for a good pintade that I eat on 1 janvier 2003 for Haiti birthday. I sorry you can't come to nice apartment I have in basement decorated noir et rouge national flag, but I happy to wish Haiti Happy Birthday today for all time.

All organizations defend my rights for human, I happy birthday to Haiti too, I sure they do. I hope this new year bring peace to you all in a nice way because next year, I will demonstrate in front of Palais National me only, with my pancarte in French and word say: Aba Titid after 7 Février 2006, not before.

To my friend who devotedly write beautifully written petition for Aristide to go bye-bye, to my friend politician who shop immediately now for Aristide his valise suit case to leave on 8 Janvier 2003, I agree but I only small poquitito problem. There is only one pwason davril "april fool day". I think it is 1st april day, not 8 janvier.

Okay, okay, I serious now. I hope for new year, Haitians learn to do politics by vote for Bós Masèl, Papa Piè and all the Langlichat Débór-r-dis, no with machine guns from Republica Dominicana. Only machine gun Republica Dominicana is Casa Blanca in Carrefour, if you know what I mean, hehehe (Oh I love go there vacation next year when I have rezidans green card).

Okay okay, Happy Birthday Haiti Corbett list Haiti Friends and petitioner good-bye Aristide krapo-frog too.

Oh Mister Corbett, I wish you deep down my heart in my small heart of Haitian moun fou tèt cho, I wish you pou tout bon, you as a vanyan gason Haiti amitié friend, speed recover in detan twa mouvman speedy recovery.

Jean Du Tuyau in his spasm spasmic.