14204: Sanba: Re:14186: Edouard -News - Murder in Haiti (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

While we have no way to investigate where the killings come from, we must pay attention to the fact that the three brothers were ordinary citizens. They were neither judges, nor journalists, nor politicians, nor well-to-do entrepreneurs, nor political activists. Yet they were killed by hooded men claded with military uniforms. It would be very useful for us to know if this also cannot be staged, trying to reconcile this particular interpretation with that of december 17th of last year viewed by the opposition as a mere staged joke. My question is about knowing if in Haiti only the government has the means to stage events.
As a follow up, I would try to wonder whether nobody opposing the government are notorious criminals, old attachés, armed FRAPHISTS, you name it.
And more objectively I would ask what can explain this particular killing? Pros and cons. And above all who can have any interest in carrying it out even to mislead the opinion?