14252: Sanok: Re: 14236: Pierre Jean:Re: 14234: Sanok: Re: 14227: Visas (fwd)

From: MaryEllen Sanok <potteryrn@yahoo.com>

Holy cow Pierre Jean, don't make my questions into
something they aren't intended to be, and find
whininess where there is none~!  I was just asking a
question, wanting to know what the rationale was and
if what I had read/heard was correct re: new Haitian
rulings for length of stay and entry fees.

There are many reasons non-Haitians may want to go to
Haiti for more than 30 days, not just to 'vacation',
including humanitarian agendas.  Sometimes enough
can't get accomplished in a mere 30 days (is there
another $100 fee to stay longer than 30 days??).
Please recognize that there is alot of love being sent
to Haiti and Haitians from many countries AND to all
people while they are IN Haiti.  Take a deep breath
and feel that love, instead of being on the defensive,
looking to attack, ok??

I hope Haiti has a lovely Anniversary, and a big thank
you to Mr. Hippolite Pierre for giving us all the link
to enjoy the poem he wrote for his Homeland.  I hope
you all have a great New Year, in all ways~!

Sincerely written.