14273: BEhrens: Re: 14249: Ray: 14236: Pierre Jean:Re: 14234: Sanok: Re: 14227: Visas (fwd)

From: Eric Behrens <behrens01@InsightBB.com>

Hi Matt,

I couldn't agree more with your assessment of the uncertainty of the visa
situation for those who do volunteer work in Haiti.  Our organization, the
Friends of the Children of Haiti, is contending with the same volunteer
issues that you have described very accurately.

Thank you for requesting the clarification, I hope it will be forthcoming.

best,
Eric Behrens
FOTCOH
(email@fotcoh.org)