14313: Laleau: Re: 14297: Cleo714: Pye Sabliye (fwd)

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Dear Cleo--Yes, there's an actual tree with a name like that,
unfortunately I
was under the tree and forgot the exact name... but when I saw this tree,
if I
remember correctly, it is a huge spreading tree--very tall and also very
broad,
with large leaves. I was struck by its appearance the very first time I
saw
one--it stood out by its size, shape, and stateliness. At first I thought
it
must be a mapou, since I'd heard of the mapou but never seen one. --nancy
laleau