14326: Fire Bird: Haiti countryside (fwd)

From: Fire Bird <charani_b@hotmail.com>

[Please respond directly to Fire Bird at the address above this line
since Fire Bird is not a list member.]

Hi :))

I'm doing some background research for a book I have written (I know: it's
an old story but in this case true!  It's called Jenti's Curse)  It's a
voodoo murder mystery.  I have Shannon Turlington's book (Complete Idiot's
Guide to Voodoo) from whence I obtained your site address.

What I am searching for, but cannot so far find, as some pictures, stills or
moving, that I can look at on the web to give me a "feel" for the landscape.

Can you help at all, please.  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Charani B aka Firebird