14362: Du Tuyau regarding Simidor and UFO's (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Simidor,

I no UFO. I no know UFO no either. I ask journalist friend who english speak, creole speak, french speak. Journalist friend tell me after thinking, and thinking: "I no ever see that stuff in the Haiti now today". Now you give precision like, in masterfullness of precisely correctamente. So I send email corbettic to my friend journalist and my friend journalisticly find out and maybe write and I say, and my friend say, and everybody say: "bravo, Mister Simidor, good help in job for truth Haiti".

You respectfully and seriously so, write English in a precision of like a clock, tic-tac, tic-tac, tic-tac-to. So I no understand very well sometimes. I sorry. My faltiness in all falts. I only 23 months in the United States great states. When I english better, I no more mistake regarding beautiful english like this. I still ti kat-kat in language of speaking English.

The confusion of and in the confusatory aspect of your post prompted my ineffectuality of understanding to ask friend. I still confuse a little bit because I no never know before there are somethings they say call UFO's. So last night, after restaurant work at 1:30 in the morning a.m., I leave basement apartment, I cold because cold, cold now, but I watch the sky, and watch the sky, watch the sky, and watch the sky. I see the moon round and round and round. But I still no see UFO's. So maybe tonight, I see UFO's. I now sleepy because I watch too long for almost all night UFO's and I no see them. I go sleep now for resting.

Thank you for your clarificatory carification, Mister Simidor.

Jean Du Tuyau sleepy, almost fall on the floor sleeping, because of UFO's watching monitoring but no see them yet.