14369: Vishnusurf: info on Tabarre monument (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

I have long admired the monument to refugees in the middle of the Tabarre
road not far from Aristide's home.  I would like to learn anything I can
about this monument, so if people on the list could fill me in, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Know of anny articles or photo essays?  Howabout the
name of the architect and the nuts and bolts issues like how much it cost,
how much cement was used, when it was built, etc...
Thanks !!!