14325: Senou: Rest Area (Toilet) (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Rest area (toilet)

How many of you travel by car or bus? There is no rest
area anywhere in the country and no public bathroom
around major roads to accommodate travelers. I
observed travelers step out to do #1 or #2 around the
streets or in the bushes. Driving from the Capital to
anywhere in the country will take some time, the need
to have public bathroom around the roads is an
emergency.
My philosophy: you see a problem, raise it, let fix it
and nobody gets blame.
My fellow citizen, this is the first project HCR will
undertake in Haiti. But we are not going to do it
alone, we are going to seek the involvement of the
tourist Department and industry, the Department of
Transportation, the business sectors, various cities
and regional organizations in and out of Haiti.

I have been thinking about it for quite some time, I
discussed it in Corbett list; clearly it is a
necessity but I’m afraid people may try to link it
with politic. May be if a foreigner brought that idea,
it could have been well taken and this is the sad
reality that we are facing.

Mission
HCR: will become the backbone support of Haiti and
portrait Haiti positively to the Outside.

May all of you have a bless day!

Joseph Alfred
Founder/CEO
of