14388: Vedrine: Re: 14325: Senou: Rest Area (Toilet) (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

>My philosophy: you see a problem, raise it, let fix it
>and nobody gets blame.

A good philosophy! Also, the roads in Haiti are too narrow, and I think the
government should have ROAD SIGNS (everywhere), put police to patrol these
roads with radar. There are also too many fatal accidents on these roads. In
April 1996, I was going to Okap with a group; Oh Lord! Mòn Pilboro!!! We
left from Port-au-Prince City; there were over 10 accidents. MAINTENANCE of
these roads is also sth. Important to look at. Many need to be repaired in
order to decrease the number of daily accidents. I don't know if anyone on
the has mentioned TOLL.

ev