14399: Wucker Re: 14395: doctoral programs in Haiti/DR (fwd)

From: Michele Wucker <michele@wucker.com>

Dan,
The Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO) in Santo Domingo
works a lot on Dominican-Haitian issues, but I cannot remember whether they
offer degrees above Masters. The director, Ruben Silie, is an expert on
Dominican-Haitian issues.

Also, I believe that Frank Moya Pons is still associated with Madre y
Maestra University (PUCMM, commonly referred to as "Pucamaima") in Santiago
as well as with CUNY's Dominican Studies Institute in New York.
regards
Michele