14401: Du Tuyau regarding Thor Burnham regarding zombi (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Burnham,

You have answer all time, all the time. You say things good, make sense, and I no understand, and I know why you things you say.

You say example for example: "I mean, I understand that if you don't want to be a zombie again you simply have to eat salt. That's clear; kle kom dlo nan kokoye. You're right, a former zombie would always have to put a little salt in everything, just to make sure."

I no right, reality is right. Reality of former zombies is true reality, no lobbying-lobbyists reality.

But maybe you a little mad, fache, no too kontan happy with truth this truth because you addition next sentence like this: "You know, just like spitting after you pipi by the side of the road...can't be too careful."

That expression denotes denotation of a little upsetting the truth upsets. Oh I sorry. I no judge no lawyer. I only salad man making Caesar salad, Ave Caesar salad all time all the time minimum wage. I see lettuce, I see cheese, I see white sauce, I make beauitful combination and I make salad become Caesar. Same way, I see reality, I read reality, I speak and write reality. I no care Lavalas, Convergence, patati-patakwèl. Truth is truth truthfully so.

Okay, okay. But interestingly characterization of me paternalistically speaking. That's why I like thinking-speaking with you, no you you personally personalizing issues of reality of Haiti, but you, Sir, derivatively.

You know, it is surprisingly nice to know knowledge of attitude mental attitute.

I no call you "Ti" Burnham, or "Ti" Thor. You say me to write like this all time every time here:

<<But "Ti" Moulue, I think too much salt can make you sick, can't it?.....>>

And then again, Mister Burnham,

<< Have a good day "Ti" Moulue.>>..

You see Mister Thor Burnham, the epithet "Ti", meaningfully signifying in English beautiful English "Little" is exactly exactamente why, why all the "Ti" zombi who have goute-d tasted salt, at least for now prefer smartly so to prepare labouyi Oatmeal with preparation water sea dlo lanmè. Because they no want to be called when they call him "Ti", "Little". They like when you call them, me, every body person, they like when you call them their name by their name, respectfully so. That way, if you speakingly nice beautiful nice person call me Moulue, I happy, they happy, everybody happy, respectfully so.

Now, I know UFO's, Northern lights, everything like that somewhere in the skies for some reason no I understand. But I no lougawou. So I can't vole-fly yet to see them.

Du Tuyau interestingly dialogue speaking respecfully with Mister Thor Burnham accordingly in the vast priority of everybody for speaking truth with life on earth where I say: Onè, Respè.

Enjoy weekend, bó lanmè near beach with salt water Mister Thor. Maybe a little salt for you and I and everybody you save for next time I no more zombi that way.