14405: Pierre Jean: Re: 14394: Exchange rate (fwd)

From: Pierre Jean <pierrejean01@yahoo.com>

Currency sumbol for Haiti is HTG.

In fact, Bllomberg provides an accurate daily
reporting on the gourde.

Go to www.bloomberg.com
Select "Currencies" in the "Markets"section on the
left
Then select the "North America/Caribbean" region
It will list all the currencies, including the Haitian
Gourde.

I believe that they get the official BRH rate or the
rate from Citibank (halfway between the buy and sell
rates.)

You can also try the Haitian Central Bank website at
www.brh.net.

Current rate is about 37 to 38.5. May differ on the
street.