14455: Nadal" Re:14439:Karshan and AHP propaganda (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

 Mrs. Karshan,
In reference to the last translation of Aristide' s blablabla, please note
that I am still waiting for the translation of Aristide's racist speech in
Les Cayes. Mrs.Karshan , since you are an employee of the haitian
governement and since your office is located at the haitian national palace,
I believe it is my right as a haitian taxpayer to ask you to do your
homework which is to serve the haitian people ,by releasing ,asap, here on
the Corbett List this translation I have been waiting for a long time.Also,
please note that the gang leader and masterthief, Jean Bertrand Aristide is
on his way to exit the power he stole very soon.
I have read recently a post concerning AHP. AHP is in fact a Lavalas
propaganda machine at the service of  the tyrant and dictator Jean Bertrand
Aristide. This news agency is financed with haitian taxpayers money and the
profits made by JBA on his drug dealings and telecommunications dealings.For
those who do not know, Aristide just bought few days ago the Televison
channel ,Telemax ,after threatening the owners of Telemax with fiscal
harassment. Aristide is calling actually to  threat  many media owners ,
radios and television, because he wants to silent the independant media ,
like  a good dictator he is.

Olivier Nadal