14456: Nadal replies to Mr.Dorval (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Dear Mr.Dorval,

You sent me some time ago a message that I cannot find anymore on my email.
If  I remember correctly, you were asking me why I hate the drug dealer jean
bertrand aristide.(Drug dealer comes from me) Actually, Mr. Dorval, between
aristide and me , it is not a question of hate or love, it's a question of
respecting every haitian whatever his social class or skin color is .The
Lavalas have no respect whatsoever for nobody in Haiti, but their pockets.
aristide as far as I am concerned is the reincarnation of Satan and Lucifer
on earth. He is a blood sucker.He must be fought and like vampires ,
destroyed to allow  8,000,000  haitians breathe and smile again and
especially hope for a better future for them and their families.
Like or not, Mr.Dorval , aristide is a racist and is full  of hang -ups.
Sincerely.
Olivier Nadal