14461: Karshan Re: 14455: Nadal on Les Cayes speech and AHP funding (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

Hi Mr. Nadel,

I feel like I know you by now, thanks to all your correspondence directed to
me or at me :)

Nevertheless, I want to thank you for reminding me about the Les Cayes
speech.  Actually after that great translation and analysis of some excerpts
of the speech by a fellow Corbetter, I thought the matter was over.

As I mentioned before, the speech is too large to post (unless in parts),
therefore anyone who would like to receive the speech in English, may email
me requesting the speech and I will send it as a Microsoft Word attachment.
If that is really a problem, then I could email it to them in three or four
parts.

Of course, if you want to read the speech in its original form, it can be
accessed via the Palace website at www.palaisnational.info

Additionally, I have other recent speeches that are translated but don't
routinely post them all.  If there is a particular speech anyone is
interested in (in the translated form) you may email me to inquire if I have
it (not everything is translated).

As for the AHP issue, I don't believe that it is funded by the GOH.  If it
was then the GOH would at least see to it that AHP could start publishing
their year in review books again.  A few years ago, because of funding
problems, AHP stopped publishing those handy annual summaries of their
newswire reports.  I don't know of any other news service publishing any
annual roundup of their news reporting on Haiti.

Michelle