14507: Du Tuyau re: salad, food, job, habeas corpus, everything (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Burnham, (I no joke now, I very, very seriously serious)

In my dumbness of no smart man I no smart, I want to tell you that I primero, numero uno, number one, love salad. I like rabbit.

I curious, curious, curious person. I no have problem with you questionning all time all the time. I like questionning. You want to know if I salad man? Ask my stomach and all lettuce romaine, iceberg in my stomach. I serious with seriousness here.

But I happy you accept truth of me saying truth for NCHR like this NCHR lie when you write say:

<<<<<If you are suggesting that the NCHR and the HaitiDemocracy Project are biased in some way, I would agree. I think it is impossible to be without bias, although some people and organizations are more effective than others at minimizing this.>>>>> (Mister Burnahm words english beautiful)

All people know HDP no like Lavalas, no like Aristide. That no problem it is no problem. But after me post this yesterday, I go restaurant salad make. Then today, I tired a little. I come on HDP Haiti Policy and in the suddenness of suddenlity, I see NCHR no more on top HDP of their HDP website. I see NCHR linking links, all way bottom on the bottom. Why? Because HDP et NCHR here on Corbett list and know people now read the lies. That no good, my brother blan-white-man-friend. That no good for country poor like me country and I have come to come here for rest of life my life because people and institutions lie all time all the time on country Haiti my country and all good people have to leave for live other country. Why? Because we no can build confidence like that in country!

I no care NCHR mad, mad, mad. I know they mad now. They have to become a little balance.

You in Haiti, right Mister Burnham? You blan right? Okay, okay, okay. I think you LOVE Haiti. Can you think how I, natif-natal from there indigenous person, crazy for country my country? Okay. So that why is why I so no very happy with reports like that, report lies like that. I thinking past before, that maybe NCHR becomes Haiti Human Rights Watch, Haiti Amnesty International ... something like something like that. Okay? Okay!

I tell you a little truth. Before last year, NCHR a little bias like you say bias. But NCHR no bias like this because why? I tell you secret little secret today. NCHR president creator before no mucho friend Lavalas or no mucho friend Aristide. But mister name Mc ... I no know Mc Donald Burger(?) (Sir Mac, I respect you work before at NCHR so .. no worry), Mister "like that" a little decency.

But ... This new chef NCHR no cook good in kitchen too much. Too much manti, lies, and everybody everyone know I no lie here. I fair, fair person. I no care. Lavalas no good thing, I say, Lavalas this no good. Convergence no good thing, I say, Convergence no good this thing. But now, this like it is like lie become truth they try with new NCHR.

One little more thing. I think Mister Charles Artir (I no know name). Mister Artir write something today about Radio Metropole somewhere in the world of Haiti Support Group. But Mister Artir maybe no know Radio Metropole apologize to gouvernement Haiti for manti-lie on United Nations Aristide. So Radio Metropole manti-lie, but say, I sorry.

NCHR no ever say I sorry for manti-lie. Every time, people tell truth that they lie, they accuse: they say people pay by gouvernement. So who pay them for big staff, them NCHR?

I want to see aggressive Habeas Corpus in my country. I no want Habeas Corpus close at all with gouvernement. But I no can stand mantè-liars with straight face. My boss says in English beautiful: "That's appalling if true Du Tuyau. That's absolutely appalling that they can lie like this. That is so sad for your country".

Finalmente Mister Burnham, Aristide is president for 5 years. Many people por ejemplo no like Chirac in France, or Blair in country England, or Mister Nu-ki-leur (nuclear) in United States Great States. But they no ask them for them to go. You no hear all institutions independent-supposed, encourage for demission resignation. That no good they know all people like that know. So why you want that Haiti for Aristide go? Because you no like his head shape, fóm tèt li? Why you no say everybody go election soon?

I go work double for week-end in restaurant. So I no answer you. Maybe this weekend I cook and bring lamb for girl-friend, with VS undergarments new ones. It cold too but I have ride so I save money for new thing for girl-friend. You a little jalouzi-jealous, my friend Corbettian Mister Burnham? Ah she nice.

Du Tuyau mad, mad, madly mad for too many lies people tell and make problem pi mal worse.