14510: Pierre Jean: Re: 14481: Sanba: Re:14460: Vishnusurf: Re: 14451: Sanba: Re:14443: Anonymous: Re: 14438: Vishnusurf: Re: 14434... (fwd)

From: Pierre Jean <pierrejean01@yahoo.com>

Sanba writes:

> viz: because it (bribing
> demonstrators) happened in France then, does not
> mean by any measure, that it is happening today in
> Port-au-Prince.

Okay, if you are having any doubt that demonstrators
have been bribed, just dress up real NICE one day, get
in your car at 10 a.m., say, drive down to the
Ministère de l'Intérieur, and walk VERY SLOWLY to the
front door. Before you take thirty steps, I am willing
to bet that at least ten young men will approach you
and ask you if you could help them with some money. At
that point, don't shoo them away but TALK to them.
Find out why they are in this situation and why they
are milling about in front of the Ministère de
l'Intérieur. Then let me know what their answer is.