14546: Du Tuyau Re: Mister Burnham all issues and Anonymous for Kurzban (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Okay, maybe we start with easy something that is more easy and fast for answering. I read today this morning Ira Kurzban investing for investment in Haiti. I surprise with happiness. Maybe I surprise with happiness because I a little tèt cho crazy. But the fact of the truth is, everybody knows Mister Kurzban works for gouvernement Haitian. So, if he invests a little from money in Haiti, he creates some jobs for people with money he takes from country. So that is good, yes good. Maybe all people gouvernement and opposition do same thing like this and invest some money in sector private, and more people work and put little something on table for family their family. Okay? okay, okay I know Anonymous, who maybe works-employee for "The Star" magazine in United States Great States, agree with Du Tuyau too on this one. So okay, okay.
Now, Mister Thor. You write with reply about resignation Canada politician, United States president impeachment, NCHR Board of Directors. You conclude in the therefore of logical deductiveness, that Mister Aristide resign too. Okay, wait a minute for a second here. This I no see in the correlation here. I try simple explanation.
Canada is country with institutions for long time that are solid, strong. United States even institutions maybe more solid, strong. If you impeach for next 6 years, 5 US presidents with caliber intellectual like Mister Nixon or Mister Clinton, country goes on, and on, and on, and on same way no problema for problems. You know why, because United States Great States has institutions solid like a rock. United States Great States can survive with thrive with no problem. Public institutions no threaten because media, human rights organizations, all institutions that are basic in country do no do work of demonize all institutions because they want president to go. They say "president no good", like republicans said "Clinton no good". But they no say, Police no good, this no good, that no good. They no undermine institutions because they want power. Same thing for Canada.
In Great States of United States, difference is simple. They understand and know very well difference between power and leadership. Like my boss says in English beautiful, "Power is an impersonal proposition; leadership is the strength that governs over that power structure". So you see Mister Burnham, in Haiti, we no have that. we still in world of confusion between power and leadership. You fighting for Haiti needs to be for this distinction so fundamental for Haiti better. Okay, okay, okay. I sure you agree. You reasonable for nice person so you agree with little Du Tuyau here.
Finally for this first part answer on all your deductiveness of logical deduction, how you make reconciliation between a "chen manje chen" (dog eats dog) opposition, only interested in raw power first? Some people think when people say only one thing is unificator for opposition, the "Aristide hatefulness" phenomenon, this no true. But Mister Thor, this is real REAL very real in reality so sad for Haiti. I know from reading sometimes they think the way they think and say things, that they stab in the back back-stab each other all time, all the time. If Aristide goes, all hell break loose and I swear for the God in the beautiful cold skies, Haiti worser in the worse of things for even more long time to come. In the world of solutions for Haiti for now, everybody need for thinking of formula for a negotiation that is benefitable (sorry for beautiful word English  "benefitable"), to country long term. Aristide president in the presidency of Haiti, is temporal in the exactness of the exactitude of timeliness. No body person can convince me other way from this one. No even beautiful girl-friend with nice everything I like so much. I seriously serious in the seriousness of difficulties of Haiti. I think long-term, if Haiti go through this period difficult like this one, and president finish term, and negotiation bring something for sharing power for Haiti, Haiti much, much better in long term for Haiti. I tell you the truth from my little heart that no understand much mucho because I very dumb person but I have just a little bit for a little common sense in the reality of sadness of Haiti the very poor country of the world of the Western hemisphere.
Du Tuyau eating fried plantain, eggs with smoked herring, mixed salad of Toussaint-Dessalines-Christophe-Petion this today, and looking at the skies alone all by himself girl-friend out, still looking for UFO's journalist suggested in the suggestiveness of the world of Haiti and the world at large.