14545: Dorval: Antwort: 14486: Nadal: Fw: Re:144469 Nadal replies to Dorval (fwd)

From: Joseph_Dorval@bws-bank.de

Mr. Nadal,

C'est ma faute, c'est ma faute, c'est ma très grande faute, if you really
didn't go to the Dominican Republic. My very first question should have
been, if you indeed went there. I apologize for this faux-pas Mr. Nadal.

Do you sincerely believe that the Lavalas regime is more corrupt than all
the other ones that preceded Lavalas?? I don't think so Mr. Nadal. Why
didn't you come out and denounce all those crimes that were perpetrated
against the Haitian people by FRAPH and their allies. No double standard
Mr. Nadal.

Propaganda is defined as "Information spread in order to promote a
particular goal (political, economic or cultural)???? I thought I was
having a healthy discussion with you Mr. Nadal. My only purpose or goal is
to speak my mind out.

I don't know how you've come to the conclusion that Mr. Aristide is my
friend. I have seen him once when he was in exile and visited Germany. I am
neither defending Mr. Aristide nor against you Mr. Nadal. We do have
opposite views of the present situation in Haiti, but I sure don't have
anything personal against you Mr. Nadal. It's ok to have different
political views, as long as we respect each other's rights.

When you talk about fraudulent elections, I say well ok. It could be that
there were some deceit in the electoral process, but at least there were
organized elections. From the departure of Baby Doc up till Cedras there
were no elections. Did you have a problem with that????? Were you
politically active during that time?? And how??? Did you protest against
those dictators back then??

I know very well why the international aid has been blocked Mr. Nadal: to
discredit and destabilize the present government; to make life impossible
for the Haitian people. It has nothing to do with elections and democracy.
It would be quite naive for anyone to believe otherwise. But it's your
right!

If they (people blocking the aid) care so much about democracy or fair
elections, why then are they pouring so much money in Pakistan. The
Pakistani President has been invited several times to the White House and
is receiving lot and lot of financial aid. We both know how he came to
power!!! Coup d'état!  "My dictator = Good dictator", "your dictator = bad
dictator". I say : All dictators are bad; no matter what side they're on.

By the way, I am not that comfortable in Germany. I'd rather be in Haiti
Mr. Nadal, but being from a poor family, I had no choice but to leave Haiti
in search of a better life.

It's your right to  stand and fight for whatever principles you  believe
in, and also ready to die for it if necessary; even though you may be on
the wrong side.

To resume:

My hope is democracy and prosperity in a free Haiti(free from foreign
intervention).
I am neither against nor pro-Aristide/Lavalas, Nadal etc....
I am pro Haiti/Haitians (100%)
I am pro democracy, freedoom, justice, and fairness in Haiti and all over
the world.
If you're working for the betterment of Haiti and the Haitian people
(majority), then I am with you.
If you're working against Haiti, the Haitian people, then I am against you.
Enemy of Haiti is my enemy. (hope yours as well Mr. Nadal).

To conclude:

Let's not go at each other's throat like this. I like constructive
discussions, but no verbal or written abuses.
Have a nice weekend Mr. Nadal.

Patriotiquement yours. PEACE.

LIBERTE OU LA MORT.

                      Bob Corbett
                      <corbetre@webster.         An:      Haiti mailing list <haiti@lists.webster.edu>
                      edu>                       Kopie:
                                                 Thema:   14486:  Nadal:  Fw: Re:144469 Nadal replies to Dorval
                      Gesendet von:              (fwd)
                      owner-haiti@lists.
                      webster.edu

                      17.01.03 14:25

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

> From Olivier Nadal : o_nadal@bellsouth.net
>
> Dear Mr.Dorval
>
> I am strongly protesting against your post .As a haitian citizen I took
my
> responsabilities and stand in front of Aristide and his violent and
corrupt
> Lavalas regime. I have decided to denounced publicly their  crimes . I am
> one of  few haitians that  has guts to face a thug like Aristide
.Defending
> him is your right, but please note, that  I do not authorize you to use
my
> name for propaganda.
> Speaking about credibility, Mr.Dorval, you should verify your sources
before posting them. I have not  been in the   Dominican  Republic for the
last  two years now. I have read in one of Haiti Progres email on the
> internet  (a Lavalas propaganda newspaper) that " I was in the DR
attending
> a meeting with the haitian opposition in Santo Domingo". Non sense, Herr
> Dorval, Lavalas propaganda and lies. Well , Herr  Dorval, it's really a
good
> opportunity for me to say here that the Lavalas are really a bench of "
CONS
> , "Schmucks" in french. Mr.Dorval , I have been living in the United
States
> the last two years and  never left the US  territory.
>
> Furthermore, Mr.Dorval , let me tell you that unfortunately you know
nothing  about what really goes on in Haiti:the political violence,the
corruption,the drug trafficking and the destruction of our economy. I will
send you by email some documents from different organizations to open your
eyes about the reality. You are really not informed.It's not your fault , I
believe, being  comfortably installed and living in Germany.You should take
the time to do some research and  read different  opinions on Haiti. If you
read Haiti Progres , believe what they write  and repeat it without
verifying the veracity of the news you are losing your credibility .I have
been militating for democracy for the last 10 years in Haiti, therefore , I
do not accept that people that do not have any courage  whatsoever use my
name for their
> dirty propaganda.
>
> Mr. Dorval, please ,do not speak to me about respecting the haitian vote.
In
> May 2000, Rene Preval and Jean Bertrand Aristide did not respect the vote
of
> the haitian people.The haitian people  knows the truth and they are
paying
> high price today because of the theft of the elections by  Lavalas.You
have
> to face the truth . The 2000 legislative and presidential  elections were
> fraudulent. On the order of Aristide, after the closing of the vote, the
> haitian police start to empty the ballot boxes and replaced them with the
> 1,500,000 ballots the Lavalas stolen at the Electoral Council with the
> complicity of Macajoux Medard and Mrs. Figaro, members of the CEP (
Haitian
> Electoral Council) , Aristide's goons. Since the return of your friend to
> power, it 's murder after murder. A lavalas of blood. Political
> violence,Insecurity ,corruption and drug all over Haiti.For the three
first months of the fiscal year ,the public deficit of the lavalas
government has already reached 1 billion gourdes.What do you think the
Lavalas government has to double the price of petroleum products? Just to
cover the corruption.Yesterday the haitian currency is at 41 gourdes for
one
dollar.This is the reality of Haiti.

> Speaking of Coup d'etat and respecting the haitian vote ,your" friend
> "Aristide did a Coup d'Etat par les urnes in 2000 while using repression
and
> barbarian violence against any haitian  that  would dare challenging his
dictatorial
> behavior and complaining about the political violence coming from his
death
> squads :the chimeres and the CIMO.
> Leon Manus,President of the CEP was forced to leave Haiti in exile for
> refusing to sign the false results of the2000  elections . It is a fact.
> did not invent it Mr.Dorval.When the international community asked Rene
> Preval to  correct the false results of the legislative elections, him
and
> Aristide did not answered and continue with the fraudulent process.This
is
> the origin of the political crisis and deadlock today and the origin of
the
> suffering of the haitian people . Many candidates were killed on the
order
> of your "friend". 46 haitian journalists are in exile while others are in
> hiding fearing for their life in Haiti, politicians, political militants
> from the oppposition and members of the haitian civil society are either
in
> exile or dead today.  Nobody can play today with the life and future  of
> 8,000,000 people.This is not a game, Mr.Dorval !
>
> Why do you think that the international aid has been blocked?Do you
really
> think that the international community is dumm?  It's because Aristide
and
> his goons cheated  at the elections and are violating human rights every
> day. In two years ,your "friend" Aristide never invited  the opposition
> the national palace and never sat with them officially to work on a
peaceful
> solution to save Haiti .He just does not give a damm about Haiti.The
haitian
> people is suffering today because of Jean Bertrand Aristide
> irresponsability, mediocrity ,cretinism ,incompetence and cynism .The
list
of his