14597: Du Tuyau re: Mister Burnham being kin-a-la-ganash (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Burnham,

I no know if you know this word creole, kin-a-la-ganash. I think it means you no give break. When I think I go outside admire for admiration beautiful day cold but beautiful, I get email from you writing for me to me in English beautifully.

Anyway, I think you in agreeing for with me in agreement. You know now for defintely true that habeas corpus in country Haiti like Haiti is tricky. Lots of money you and I make we can make like this: I open beautiful office Habeas Corpus in Haiti Port-au-Prince, and we move top fast on top if we do good job. We do good job if we talk good for gouvernement in power, if big people like gouvernment, or we make money and do good job if we talk bad no for gouvernement in power because gwo zotobre big-guy-people no like gouvernement.

Either of all kind of way, we make money. Send me your email address and we start talking the deal for big money deal. My address electronic for Jean Du Tuyau is ViandeMoulue@aol.com. Maybe we have website too fast fast, for money to come fast fast.

Okay okay, no joke. Let's serious now you and me in the importance of things good for Haiti. You love Haiti? I know. I can see. Next time I come Haiti for first time after 23 months United States Great States, we go to place next for Cotes de Fer we call in Haiti for real no lies, we go to place called Jamais Vu (Never Seen). Maybe you see before but I no never see place and still for real, real name for place is English "Never Seen", next to Cotes de Fer.

Anyway, you, I forget about NCHR. Everyone knows NCHR before and now. I no say nothing in secret. Everybody knew before. Everybody afraid to speak and talk loud and say, "what is this problem?". But everybody know truth. I still like NCHR people. All-good-people-he-he-he. I sriously serious.

I go sleep now. I tired all night working in restaurant. I prepare Quail for 2nd course for clients. I no like Quail but I cook anyway because I want money to buy new nice stuff for my Ti Lolit. That why I no like when Higbie-Mrs.-Miss-nice-person say Quail-Quayle. My eyes no blue, and my hair dark, dark dark. So how do I Quail whwen I no like eating quail, and I no have blue eyes from Indiana? So you see, Mister Burnham, you right.

I like Eddy Murphy because I a little bit uglier but I no like Murphy Brown. She speak English fast to fast very fast. I no like jokes Mrs. Murphy Brown jokes.

Mister Burnham, have a nice day. Have nice weekend in Gros-Morne but don't come back gwo soulie as big shoes person. You need for keeping credentials as no lavalas guy. You need soft speaking and you need pronounced to pronouce words in French with bouche pointu, ... you know, lips forward and mouth open like so you pronounce French "u" and "e" with correctiveness. You no want to say "i" for "u", or "é" for "e". In Haiti little country funny country, people call you djól su because words no right pronuncation.

I sorry. English my English no very good today. Enjoy you weekend with lots rice, beans, chicken and also in Jamais Vu - Never Seen town.