14617: Lucas: Haitian Diaspora info sought

From: Stanley  Lucas <slucas@iri.org>

[PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO STALEY]

Dear Friends,

Please send in any information you may have on the Haitian Diaspora of
North
America.  I am looking for specific information about organizations
(geared
towards politics, economics, social, and cultural) with a central focus on
Haiti.  Please communicate the names of these organizations and their
contact
information (addresses, contact person, email, fax, phone ).  We are
interested
in data on the Haitian Diaspora of Canada (Montreal), Dominican republic,
Florida, Massachusetts, and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />New York, and any other
relevant
information you may have.