14621: Another book on Toussaint

From: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

Bob,
Thanks for turning mt tothe 1814 book on Toussaint.  I'm presently working
on a
show at Carnegie Hall for MAy 23, 2002 on the bicentennial of the Haityian
flag
and was looking for more material to use for the narrator who will be
personifying Toussaint.
Here is another one I found.  It was written in 1863 by John Relly Beard.
http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/beard63/menu.html

By the way, I'm presently in Haiti working with the HAitian dance company
ARTCHO aks AYICODANS which will be part of the show.  They are great.
kenbe la
jean jean-pierre