14656: Senou: Re: 14646: Lody: PETITION TO END THE THREATS AGAINST LEARNING (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

I would like to make a commen on this list but before
doing so, it is necessary to include the email address
of everyone who signed that list.

I spot 6 invalid signatures; one person cannot write
this petition, how many people? Date of the first
meeting and how many people were present.  I assume
this petition is a valid document; every single word
must be discussed in committee.

#28. Charlemagne;
#55. Emalio;
#130. Odeline T.;
#145. Rosemojnd Charles;
#146. Rossigneaux SOS/Ev Vincent;
#202. Biancka;

I use Senou for the past 19 years before the existence
of WWW
My real name is Mr. Joseph Alfred neg Ouanaminthe mwen
habite nan lakou Atlanta.