14684: Hermantin: Health Brochures in Creole (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

I recall reading a request for information about health related brochures
written in Creole.   We have the following brochures available at Sant La:

WIC Ka Chanje La Vi-w! From the Department of Health and Rehabilitative
Services.

Tes Pou Tibekilin lan : Florida Department of Health Bureau of TB and
Refugee Health

Tibekiloz-Sa w dwe konnen and TB --sa w fet pou w konnen: Florida Department
of Health- Dade County Department of Health Tuberculosis Control

Pou Fanm Selman: Bon Nitrisyon Enpotan pou Fanm Tout Laj. Florida Department
of Health.

Pwazon Plon nan san Pitit Nou- Florida Department of Health: Miami-Dade
County Health Department

We also have Creole brochures about Florida KidCare. The Haitian American
Association Against Cancer has developped great brochures about breast,
cervical, and prostate cancer in Creole. Planned Parenthood  has brochures
about birth control and reproductive health issues in Creole as does The
Center for Haitian Studies which regularly distributes Creole literature
about HIV/AIDS. The American Cancer Society may have a shower sign on
self-examination in Creole as well.

For more info, please feel free to contact me directly.

Leonie