14679: Du Tuyau: In the necessarity of necessity (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Corbett friend and those who no like me as friend because I no too nice to them or theirs sometimes but not all the time,

I must tell you that my English has improved with great improvements lately, and I am happy for that thought about this factual fact.

But I writing today this afternnon, because I see that many people give us great information about Haiti, in the informativeness of telling us the truth about our dear motherland like our mother giving us breast milk.

It is pathetically coincidental and thankfully correct, that Mister Nadal, Mister Jafrik and Haiti, Missers Parshan (sorry P - Karshan), and all the Misters and Missers on Corbett land, that all these people I say, are so good at give us a little truth here, and a little truth there, and more of the truth than the rest here and there in the truthfullness of seeking for telling what is exactly specifically truth without coincidental coincidence.

I now know, without a long speech that I should give you for giving speech, that the world has its biggest zoom on Haiti with all people talk, talk, talk but not like Baby powder called Talc. Oh how great for Haiti!!

So therefore I ask question ultimate in the summum of importance for what is crucial in the reality of 500 million dollars and everything else. So I ask this in English pure like a blue sky in Port-au-Prince at 12 o'clock in the afternoon on a day when it is very sunny and the clouds are sleeping under the sky.

How is it that elections everybody is going to elections this year when everybody afraid to go to elections because all these people suspect that if they go to elections like that, like Martinique people friend say, bounda yo deyó (their little dada will be out)? When we talk with about these things please?

I make lots effort today lots of effort to make my English easy clean so people everybody understand me with my sanity no questioned because my English was still lacking the virtuoseness in virtuosity. So anybody answer to me for this question  asking that I ask, please? Does anyone do something for getting people go for and to elections please? I no know how and that is why with my little mind and brain of chicken, I ask everybody so smart to give me tell something to me on that.

Your explications and explanations will be deeply appreciated in the most profound deep of the depth-ness of my small heart bleeding the blood of somebody who is bleeding.

Thank you,
Your friend or not too friend friend,
Du Tuyau