14682: Du Tuyau: the check in his hand is his check (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hello all my good friend on Corbett the list for all Haitian people who want to know what is on the list of Haiti.

I just read that the masterful strategist of the Parti Unifie Communiste Haitien (PUCH) ..... oh no, I sorry, ... I mean the great strategist IRI-st for the Convergence, Mister the Professeur Gérard Pierre-Charles, has received his little bit of money for the burn of the burning of CRESFED on 17 Decembre 2001.

Mister Pierre-Charles has received his nice pay check after paying his taxes too. From the Haitian people at the DGI he got the money.

You know after all that the truth is after all, that he is a contribuable, a tax payer. So he paid his taxes on his 17 december 2001 salary. The money was not too much in the extravagance of extraordinary things. It was only a little bit of 65 million gourdes after tax he had on Friday this past Friday on January 31 of the year of 2003. So he got a little bit of money not too much but enough for me to live restaurant my job as salad man and go learn more beautifully to speak English.

Let's see ... Now, if 42 gourdes today gives 1 dollar from United States Great States, that means, Mister Pierre Charles had a bonus check from Haitian people for all the problems the Haitian people have, Mister Pierre-Charles received a bonus check for job well done of United States Great States dollars, of 1,547,619 dola. The change is not too much because the change only is simply little money like the cents total value is something like 047619 cent.

By the way, I saw commercial last night at bar in restaurant I salad man for credit card. Commercial says something beautiful for credit card. Commercial say, "It pays, to Discover". Discover credit card that is.

Well, well, well it sure really for all truth pays to no be friendly friend with nothing Lavalas because you get paid internationally, and then you get paid nationally too from people their money for they are not worth all that money. From Haiti and Haitian people, you get bonus check.

But I sure Mister Pierre Charles very good person good man in the world of Haitian politics. So therefore and logically speaking, I sure he leave little something for everybody else. He probably left the change ...,  .047619 cent. Maybe they'll buy a piece of rapadou to keep their blood sugar high so they no die hungry more faster than they are dying already. Mister Pierre-Charles after all, is no sangsue blood sucker. He good person who cares deeply very much about poor people Haitian. I love him for that.

Du Tuyau, very sad. Sadly true I very sad now. But I no cry. I strong enough to no cry. Maybe later girl-friend help me with little zestfully nice friendship after we watch UFO's for the coming of better days for Haiti.