14693: Minsky: Brooklyn mom looking for people to speak kreyol with (fwd)

From: "tminsky@ix.netcom.com" <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

Bob,

Could you post this please. She's not a list member and
respondants should contact her directly at email address below.

-----

I live in Park Slope Brooklyn and am in search of other Creole speaking
mothers, fathers, and children.

I have a six month old baby and am looking to establish an informal group
get together once a week, bi-weekly or whatever to speak Creole.  My
husband
and I speak English in the home but we'd really like to expose our daughter
to more Creole.  I lived in Haiti for three years so my Creole is a bit
rusty.  My husband grew up speaking Creole with his grandmother but he is
also looking for an opportunity to brush up on it too.  Anyone interested
or
have suggestions?  Thanks!

Connie Walsh
connieesq@hotmail.com