14743: Dorce: Re: 14728: Hermantin: Miami-Herald Editorial (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

<< From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

 Miami-Herald Editorial

 Posted on Fri, Feb. 07, 2003

 TWO-TRACK HAITI POLICY
 CONGRESSIONAL, WHITE HOUSE ACTION NEEDED >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm curious to know who wrote this editorial.  Does this mean that this
editorial reflects the beliefs of the Miami Herald?  Or was the omission of
an author's name inadvertent?  In any case it reeks.  It's blatantly
one-sided and seems to be following the party line of the Republican
administration.  I can't take anything like this seriously.  All you folks
out there who still think journalism is an honorable profession, you do
understand what this kind of reporting does to the image of the serious,
conscientious journalist??  It's taking a toll.  But then, a person's gotta
make a living.  Right?

Kathy Dorce~