14768: Sarokin wanting to make contact with Alix Roy

[Corbett notes:  the person who sent this note is NOT a member of the
list, so please write directly to him at the address under this line.]

From: David Sarokin <saroki6965@yahoo.com>

Hello.  Does anyone on this board know how I can contact the well-known
Haitian artist, Alix Roy?  Mr. Roy was born in 1930 and, last I know, was
living in Petit Goave.  A colleague of mine would like to acquire a
painting from a series that Mr. Roy did.

I've seen some work of his that was done for international organizations
fairly recently, so I believe he is still alive.  But I've had no luck in
being able to contact him directly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

David Sarokin    saroki6965@yahoo.com